- Cause and Effect, with Brannon Braga and Seth MacFarlane.
- The First Duty, with Ronald D. Moore and Naren Shankar.
- I, Borg, with Rene Echervarria and Mike and Denise Okuda.
- The Inner Light, with Morgan Gendel and Mike and Denise Okuda.
- Requiem: A Remembrance of Star Trek: The Next Generation, two part documentary:
- "Part One: The Needs of the Many"
- "Part Two: The Needs of the Few"
- In Conversation: The Music of Star Trek: The Next Generation.
- Deleted scenes from the episodes New Ground, Ethics, The Outcast, The First Duty, Cost of Living, The Perfect Mate, and The Inner Light.
- A gag reel.
For descriptions of the documentaries in both TNG season five and Unification, see my previous report with press releases detailing them all.
Enterprise season three is due in January, and Trek Today posted a disc breakdown of that release, which also highlighted several new commentaries:
- Impulse, with David Livingston and David A. Goodman.
- North Star, with David A. Goodman and Chris Black.
- Similitude, with Manny Coto and Connor Trinneer.
- The Forgotten, with David A. Goodman, Chris Black and Connor Trinneer.
- Countdown, with Chris Black and André Bormanis.
...a multi-part documentary, In a Time of War, which “offers fans an inside look at the making of the series groundbreaking third season.” Writers and the Enterprise production staff discuss “the complexities of plotting the Xindi story arc along with the development of the key themes seen in the show’s pivotal third.
In another new featurette, Temporal Cold War: Declassified, the “creators, cast and production team reveal details about the original story arc that was never fully explored; in addition, the group discusses how the temporal cold war would have ended if the series had continued.”