- Brooklyn Briefcase – Martial arts apparel for the US and Canadian markets.
- Mitch Dowd – Sleepwear, underwear, and general apparel in Australia and New Zealand.
- NTD Apparel – Star Trek/The Big Bang Theory co-branded apparel.
- Hunter – Gifts and novelty products.
- Gary Gurmukh Sales – Souvenir merchandise in Canada.
They also have a USS Enterprise cushion, using the Haynes Manual cutaway diagram, and two blankets with snaps. As best I can tell none of these are actually on sale yet.
For a much more formal look, Anovos' new TNG era Admiral uniform might be more your thing. Made to their usual high standards and fidelity to the uniforms seen onscreen, the Admiral uniform will be available in either command red, or operations yellow. To complete the look Anovos are also making new Admiral's rank pips. The uniform is currently up for pre-order, following Anovos' usual structure of offering a discount to the first to sign up. They expect to ship in December.
Continue after the jump for more views of the Admiral uniform, and the latest apparel from ThinkGeek.
ThinkGeek have added several new clothing items to their Star Trek range recently, including Mighty Fine's Starfleet Girl T-shirt:
A Federation issue polo shirt, for all those casual lunches at the Palais de la Concorde:
And TNG era uniforms for Starfleet's youngest recruits: