Cross Cult have also released finalised versions of several other Corps of Engineers books they previously posted artwork for. Continue after the jump to check out those, and news of German books schedule updates:
The new covers also reveal the German titles for books nine to twelve:
- #9 Der Außenposten (The Riddled Post), by Aaron Rosenberg
- #10 Achtung, Monster! (Here There Be Monsters), by Keith R.A. DeCandido
- #11 Der Hinterhalt (Ambush), by Dave Galanter and Greg Brodeur
- #12 Schritt für Schritt (Some Assembly Required), by Scott Ciencin and Dan Jolley
Cross Cult have now scheduled Corps of Engineers books well into 2016, taking the series at least as far the twenty-second novella. The four books above will be coming from March until June, with monthly releases of the series continuing after until at least June 2016. There is just the occasional interruption when some of the more recent ebooks gets a translations: James Swallow's TNG book, The Stuff of Dreams (Der Stoff, aus dem die Träume sind) in September this year, and John Jackson Miller's Titan novella, Absent Enemies (Abwesende Feinde) in February 2016.
Beyond ebook, Cross Cult have made a lot of other updates to their schedules recently. Die Neue Zeit VI (the sixth nuTrek onoging omnibus), has been pushed back from April to May, while the TOS/Planet of the Apes crossover, The Primate Directive, is now scheduled for release in July.
The rest of this year's schedule is unaltered from the last updates, but there have been several alterations to the 2016 releases:
- The New Frontier anthology, No Limits, as been pulled forward, from July to March.
- Two of the nutrek Starfleet Academy books, The Gemini Agent (Der Gemini-Agent), by Rick Barba, and Alan Gratz' The Assassination Game, have been pushed back from March and April, to May and June.
- Jeffrey Lang's Data novel, The Light Fantastic, has been brought forward from June to April.
- Kalte Berechnung: Die Beständigkeit der Erinnerung (Cold Equations: The Persistence of Memory), by David Mack - June 2015
- Kalte Berechnung: Lautlose Waffen (Cold Equations: Silent Weapons), by David Mack - July 2015
- Kalte Berechnung: Diabolus ex Machina (Cold Equations: The Body Electric), by David Mack - August 2015
- Erkenntnisse aus Ruinen (The Fall: Revelation and Dust), by David R. George III - September 2015
- Der Giftbecher (The Fall: The Poisoned Chalice), by James Swallow - December 2015
- DS9: Lust's Latinum Lost (and Found), by Paula M. Block and Terry J. Erdmann.
- DS9: The Missing, by Una McCormack.
- TNG: Takedown, by John Jackson Miller.
- TNG: Armageddon's Arrow, by Dayton Ward.
- TNG: Q Are Cordially Uninvited ..., by Rudy Josephs.
- Titan: Sight Unseen, by James Swallow.
- Voyager: Protectors, by Kirsten Beyer.
- Voyager: Acts of Contrition, by Kirsten Beyer.
- Voyager: Atonement, by Kirsten Beyer.