The following month now lists the next Titan novel, Fallen Gods, by Michael A. Martin. Followed the next month by the next Voyager novel, Kirsten Beyer's The Eternal Tide, confirmed as the September book.
Which with David Mack's TNG trilogy at the end of the year potentially means we now have the full mass market paperback schedule for 2012 - Although it's possible said trilogy might not start until November or December; leaving potential gaps for other books. So the mass market paperback schedule for 2012 is currently as follows:
- January: Blind Man's Bluff, by Peter David (New Frontier, reprint of 2011 trade paperback)
- February: The Rings of Time, by Greg Cox (TOS)
- March: Thet Which Divides, by Dayton Ward and Kevin Dilmore (TOS)
- April: Storming Heaven, by David Mack (Vanguard)
- May: Forgotten History, by Christopher L. Bennett (TOS/DTI)
- June: Plagues of Night, by David R. George III (TNG era)
- July: Raise the Dawn, by David R. George III (TNG era)
- August: Fallen Gods, by Michael A. Martin (Titan)
- September: The Eternal Tide, by Kristen Beyer (Voyager)
- October-December: TNG trilogy by David Mack, possibly preceded by other as-yet unannounced books depending on the start date.
omnibus of the Destiny trilogy in March. For a while now they've been using the cover of Mere Mortals for listings of this, and now that cover has been amended to remove the Mere Mortals title. Does this mean no new cover art? They could have at least reused Cross Cult's far more exciting cover!
Another of said imprints, Simon Spotlight, has also relisted the next Starfleet Academy book, Alan Gratz's The Assassination Game, which had disappeared from Simon and Schuster's websites for a while. It's back at its last known release date, in June.
Thanks to UnrealitySF's Jens Defner, who pointed out some of the schedule updates on the TrekBBS.